The Team Chad Board of Directors is responsible for directing the overall activities and contributions of the Chad Welch Memorial Foundation. The board provides oversight and organizes committees of volunteers and board members to lead and coordinate events, fundraisers and community activities for the organization.
Team Chad is supported in part by the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee who helps administer the Chad Welch Memorial Fund. We are grateful for the support and efforts of our board members, volunteers, donors and participants in helping in the fight against leukemia and helping the patients and families effected by leukemia in Middle Tennessee. Meet our board members below.
- Team Chad Board President - Bret Moore - President, SureGrip Footwear
- Team Chad Treasurer - Eric Hardesty - Affiliate Broker, The Kirkland Company
- Team Chad Board Secretary - Dave Morgan - Assistant Vice President, HealthTrust
- Team Chad Public Relations - Brooke Ponder - Government Relations, Adams and Reese
- David Callahan - Partner, Goodman Callahan Blackstone PLLC
- Josh Clark - Sales Executive, Origami Risk
- Kevin Gaither - Regional Vice President, Sonic Automotive, Inc.
- Joe Goodman - Partner, Goodman Callahan Blackstone PLLC
- Alexandra (Alex) Howard - Corporate Counsel, Amedisys, Inc.
- William Kirkland - Founder/President, The Kirkland Company
- Ashley Welch Klekamp - Team Chad Volunteer
- Micah Lacher - Principal, Anchor Investments, LLC
- Elizabeth Davidson Reavis - Director of Communications, St. George's Episcopal Church
- Nathan Steakley - Account Manager, CoreTrust
- Jessica Torres - Affiliate Broker, Zeitlin & Co. Realtors
Keep in Touch
Subscribe and get news, info, invitations and special events from Team Chad. It's a great way to keep in touch and stay involved in Team Chad happenings. Join our email list today!